Canopy & Crop Sizing Blend 0-6-0
Canopy and Crop Sizing (CCS) Blend is a balanced nutrient blend designed for pre-bloom and post-bloom, first and second cover spray applications. It encourages photosynthesis, energy production, and growth and contributes to higher yield. Canopy and Crop Sizing Blend will also improve storage, handling, and shipping characteristics of fruit.
Use Canopy & Crop Sizing Blend Early in Season on Tree and Vine Crops
- Encourage vegetative growth
- Improve vigor of trees: better yield and return bloom
- Improve quality of fruit: size, finish, firmness, typiness, color, storability
- Reduce calcium disorders: bitter pit, corking, black heart, tip-burn, blossom end rot
- Boron in bloom sprays increases pollen viability and fruit set… increasing yields.
- Molybdenum is required for proper nitrogen utilization: its role in the biosynthesis of protein is a factor in controlling the detrimental effects of Nitrogen on fruit quality.
- Calcium to improve fruit firmness and storage qualities
- Sulfur is involved in photosynthesis and nitrogen metabolism.
Derived from: Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxysulfate, Manganese Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxysulfate, and Ammonium Molybdate.