To Our Valued Customers,
- Nutrient TECH, Inc. is committed to the health and safety of our employees, our retail customers, our grower customers, and their families as our industry is impacted by COVID-19.
- NTI personnel are respectful of, and are conforming to, the requests from our customers regarding engagement with their employees at this time.
- NTI employees, including production, are currently taking all steps necessary to prevent disruptions in conducting day-to-day business.
- NTI is operating at full capacity and taking all necessary steps to maintain this position. We request customers submit orders for upcoming business as soon as possible to avoid unforeseen logistics challenges due to potential impacts to logistics providers.
- NTI will continue to update our customers should circumstances change regarding any disruptions to our day-to-day business.
Nutrient TECH, Inc. is committed to the health and safety of our employees, our retail customers, our grower customers, and their families as our industry is impacted by COVID-19. NTI has instructed all employees to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines to protect themselves and their families from infection and possible transmission. The management team is also working with employees to find creative solutions to support both them and their families. NTI is focused on continuing to support an environment of open and transparent communication with both our employees and customers during this time.
NTI employees are currently taking all steps necessary to prevent disruptions in conducting day-to-day business. At the current time, there have not been any disruptions to the production and delivery of product from our production facility in Dinuba, CA. Currently we do not except any negative impacts to our production and delivery and goods and remain ready to service our customers. We will continue to take all necessary precautions regarding health and safety while striving to service our customers.
We understand that many of our retail customers are focused on the health and safety of their staff, customers, and their respective family members. NTI is cognizant of this and will interact with our customers in the way that our customers deem most appropriate for their business at this time.
NTI and our employees live and work in the communities in which we serve and take pride in being part of the fabric of these communities. We are here to support our customers and communities in any way which is needed during this time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your local NTI representative or to our production facility if you believe we can be of help to you and your customers. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our employees and customers in order to continue to provide the high-quality products and customer service that you have come to know and trust for over 35 years.
President, Nutrient TECH, Inc.